Saturday 19 September 2015

It started when.. (My #ShakleeAdventures)


Sebelum menjadi Shaklee Independent Distributor, saya pernah menjadi 'pengguna' shaklee. Pengguna di sini bermaksud saya membeli supplemen shaklee daripada distributor lain. Pada masa tersebut saya tidak pernah terfikir untuk menjadi pengedar. My problem back then, saya tidak konsisten mengambil supplemen tersebut dan usaha saya untuk ke arah hidup yang sihat terbengkalai. So when did I started choosing to be serious about nutrition? What encouraged me to become one of Shaklee's independent distributor? Saya hanya melihat beberapa SID lain yang sentiasa share kebaikan shaklee di dalam laman Facebook mereka, dan saya tidak pernah dipaksa untuk menjadi ahli. For me, the best approach is, let them know how important it is to take a good care of our body, dalaman dan luaran. Maybe we (women) can spend hundreds on makeup etc but what really matter is what's on the inside. Ramai orang masih belum sedar bahawa prevention is better than a cure.

I approached one of the SID personally, because I'm having a back pain problem and it driving me nuts so I asked her what supplement should I take  to ease the pain. She gave me recommendations. Later, I purchased Ostematrix and Alfalfa and decided to be a member.

For your information, after a few days taking Ostematrix, my back pain finally subsided.That made me realised that even in a young age anything worse could happen. Maybe we think that "alaaa back pain? masih muda mana rasa semua tu' (I'm 23 and I started to have back pain) . Its a big no for me. Muda or tua it doesn't give you any exception. If you are not taking a good nutrition to your body, sooner or later, you'll be experiencing the same cases. 

Not only that I have back pain, I also experience fatigue ever since I started working. Its normal to feel tired after 8 hours of working but I feel extremely tired and it affects my work quality. 

To cut the chase,here I am, trying my best to share about nutrition. If you are aleady taking supplement other than Shaklee, please continue. if you still hesitate, mahal la or no budget, please think harder. Contact me, and I'm ready to help. Towards a healthy lifestyle! 

#ShakleeAdventures
SID: 1209070
Viviane Vincy Rozer
0138737806

No comments:

Post a Comment